First proposal by Website Discussion Group: 080109
1) The Website shall represent the current policy of the SCCS as decided by the Committee.
2) The artistic design and day-to-day running of the website shall normally be under the control of the Webmaster, acting within the guidelines agreed by the Committee. Significant changes shall not normally be made to the Website until they have been agreed between the Webmaster and at least one other Committee member.
3) The Webmaster and at least one other Committee member shall have access to the Website.
4) The Website shall be fully accessible to all makes and types of computer and other access devices.
5) The utility of Website shall be accessible to persons with disabilities.
6) The Website shall follow good practice with regard to file size and type, so as to make it easily accessible to users on low-bandwidth systems.
Minutes of Website Discussion Group 080207
You can also contact the Webmaster by using our contact form